Compelling speaking engagements and workshops with high participant involvement are available for organizations. Choose from a 30 minute to a half-day format which can be adapted to your needs and scheduling.
From Stress to Resilience-Mindfulness for Balance in Work and Life
Learn how to build resilience to the evitable challenges of work and life with mindfulness practice. A research-based interactive workshop on the stress cycle and how to utilize simple mind/breath practices that can be easily integrated into your day to alleviate stress and broaden awareness of unproductive patterns of thought and behavior that block well-being, productivity and engagement. Evidence-based benefits include improved attention, emotional management, immune system and decreased pain and blood pressure. Mindfulness practices are being utilized by corporations and individuals alike and can positively impact communication, relationships, and decision-making both professionally and personally.
Self-Leadership: The Key to Long-Term Success
Take charge of your success and add to the success of the organization by learning the essential elements of self-leadership. Today’s environment requires that people collaborate more while maintaining a balanced mindset to meet the challenges of work and life. This practical workshop helps develop self-leadership by learning to challenge assumptions, tap into strengths and get support so you can set priorities, take initiative and solve problems. When leadership becomes a “must-have” for people at all levels, the organization grows more agile and innovative which creates work that is more satisfying and rewarding for everyone.
Previous Speaking Engagements/Workshops:
- World Trade Holdings, Achieve ’17 National Conference, speaker and workshop facilitator, From Stress to Resilience: Mindfulness for Balance in Work and Life, October 28 – November 4, 2017.
- Weston Hills Country Club Speaker Series, speaker, From Stress to Resilience: Mindfulness for Balance in Work and Life, August 31, 2017
- Impact Broward, Work/Life Symposium: The Business of Supporting Working Caregivers, keynote speaker, Mindfulness for Caregivers, August 30, 2017
- Leadership Broward, Executive Leadership Orientation, Health & Wellness and Philanthropy Day, speaker and workshop facilitator, Mindfulness For Optimal Potential, April 28, 2017.
- JAFCO, Networking Breakfast, Boca West Country Club, speaker, Mindful Giving, January 18, 2017