Get your teams engaged and excited about their potential. Spark innovation, invite collaboration and create cohesion.
I speak and train on a range of professional development subjects including leadership, executive presence, public speaking, mindfulness and work/life management.
My goal is to be relatable and inspiring. I deliver an interactive experience with an assortment of engagement methods to invite participation and experimentation. I provide actionable information and tools that are practical and immediately useful.
Recent Customized Topics:
- Level 10 Mindset ™ for Organizational Success
- Authentic Leadership Based on Core Values
- Executive Presence: How to Develop and Expand It
- Self-Leadership: Your Competitive Edge
- Public Speaking: Discover Your Inner Actor to Overcome Fear
- Be Believable: Public Speaking From the Heart
- Stress to Resilience: Mindfulness Strategies for Balance
- Mindful Conflict Resolution
- Be Present to Inspire Sales
“I truly enjoyed your presentation which reminded me of the importance of also taking care of our mind and emotional side. You know what I liked about it in particular? That it was based on tangible studies, facts and you incorporated the story of the Aetna CEO and your own also. I hear a lot of presentations meant to be “uplifting” and “motivating” and most are just relating to abstract facts, appealing to stroking our egos and emotions. They don’t do anything for me. I challenged my 2 associates to a daily few minutes of mindfulness for the next 30 days and they took on the challenge, so have I.”
-Isabelle Grard, AWMA® Managing Partner, Financial Advisor – Mandart & Grard Financial Group, Fort Lauderdale